From recent years, Google has updated so many automatic algorithm updates. SEO is more complex now since Google spiders/bots come to websites and check with their hundreds of parameters that determine whether a website has good authority or not. There is one SEO technique which is evergreen and useful – Blogging. It is among the safest SEO methods for quality link building and online reputation. Make a note on these tips which will help your website perform better in search results. If you need help PaceSEM is an agency that does SEO In Los Angeles
Solve problems with Quality Content –
Content is King and you have to publish unique and effective articles if you want quality traffic from search engines and social networks. You need to create engaging content which leads to shares and sales Be realistic and help people by providing quality information they expect from an expert. Optimize contents by implementing proper heading tags, Interlinking and using bold, italic and underscore to highlight important key phrases. You are recommended to add meta tags for each of your posts/pages.
- Use Images – You need to create unique and awesome images for your blog posts. Don’t forget to optimize images by adding alt tags. You are recommended not to upload heavy images and be sure you have renamed every image before uploading. Using good images help websites get good amount of traffic through image search results.
- Videos & Podcasts – You can create great videos and podcasts to help users understand the information better. Adding videos or podcasts can give a blog post better authority in search engine’s eyes.
Use SEO optimized Themes –
If your website/blog template has many SEO errors, it will not go in your favor. You need to fix any coding error in your website so that it can be SEO ready. Make sure your website/blog opens fast. There should not be any heading tags on un-necessary words which have no significance for your business. A good looking website with good navigation architecture and usability helps users to read and engage more.
Make On-Page SEO done for blog –
On-Page SEO helps website to perform better in search results. You need to make sure you have implemented following important activities –
- If you are using WordPress, Install important plugins such as Yoast.
- Optimize pages/posts for better SEO.
- Re-write SEO friendly urls, if necessary.
- Install Webmaster Tools
- Create effective 404 error page
- Alt and Title tags implementation
- Do proper interlinking and make no-follow tag for external links.
- Navigation Architecture Optimization
- Robots.txt and .htaccess file creation to overcome several SEO issues.
- Create and submit sitemap in webmaster tools
- Installation of important social media widgets
- Installation of Email subscription widget
- Installation of social media sharing icons
- Google Analytics installation to track website/blog performance.
Going for quality Backlinking should be a top priority –
Backlinking/link-building is a process in which other websites are connected to yours through a link back to your website from their websites.
- Networking – It is necessary to do networking in your blogging niche. Do blog commenting, guest posting on the blogs of same theme so that the top blog owners come to know your website/blog and they can share your contents to enhance your blog’s online visibility.
- Effective Off-Page SEO – You are recommended to do some off-page SEO activities which include Social bookmarking, forum posting, Sharing blog posts over top networking sites, Documents sharing and more.
- Don’t use tools – Manual link-building process is supposed to be the best and you need not to purchase SEO tools who claim to create mass backlinks through their automotive process.
- Never buy backlinks – Many of SEO companies sell backlinks. There is no need to purchase these links because Google is onto them and your website can be banned at any time.
Social Media Presence –
In the days of Facebook, Google plus and twitter, you can’t ignore the importance of social media platforms. There are hundreds of popular social networking websites and you need to make sure, you are doing better on these sites. Grow your audiences via posting effective and engaging content over social media profiles. People will like and share your content if they found your posts helpful.
Build your audience via email subscription –
Try to build large number of email lists of blog subscribers so that you can reach to their inbox with latest blog posts and services you provide.
Final Words – Blogging is a great method to get better business outputs. You need to write SEO-optimized blog posts on regular intervals to get great results.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!